Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MOVE.LEARN.EAT

I discovered these inspiring videos by Rick Mereki and I feel guilty if I don't share them with all of you, you know, just to make you all feel just as excited as I am.

3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

= a trip of a lifetime.










Don't you just feel the urge to board on a plane (now) and be somewhere amazing? I REALLY DO! :)

I especially LOVE the 'MOVE'. 
Which one is yours, travelholic?




@travelleranatomy.blogspot.com

4 comments:

SureenA said...

awesome!!! I vote for MOVE! But all the three videos are simply amazing... hmmm.. tetiba aku pon nak jadi traveller.. can't help it anymore.. ;)

Dhanashri said...

Your posts are extremely cool. I am glad to be here. I enjoyed reading your articles and I would like to bookmark your posts.

Anonymous said...

This post is so useful and relevant. Too easy to understand. Thanks for your post. Keep blogging, also wanna know about
kandy to sigiriya day tour I'll be happy if you can write a blog about Sri Lanka

gulce said...

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. Bayrak İzmir. Many say exploration is part of our destiny, but it’s actually our duty to future generations www.izmirbayrak.gen.tr and their quest to ensure the survival of the human species.