Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MOVE.LEARN.EAT

I discovered these inspiring videos by Rick Mereki and I feel guilty if I don't share them with all of you, you know, just to make you all feel just as excited as I am.

3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

= a trip of a lifetime.










Don't you just feel the urge to board on a plane (now) and be somewhere amazing? I REALLY DO! :)

I especially LOVE the 'MOVE'. 
Which one is yours, travelholic?




@travelleranatomy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

SureenA said...

awesome!!! I vote for MOVE! But all the three videos are simply amazing... hmmm.. tetiba aku pon nak jadi traveller.. can't help it anymore.. ;)