Thursday, April 14, 2011

Join KL Flash Mob 2011!

I always wanted to participate in a flash mob especially after seeing many on Youtube, particularly the Glee-related. Im a GLEEk, what do u expect?

What is flash mob?

"denote a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment and/or satire"

Tell me how do u like to be part of this crowd?



I mean not the watching crowd. But the one looks like came from nowhere and join the dancing pool :D So, thrilling!

Well, the dancing steps and moves are quite complicated and twisty here. It'll take me long time to perfect it or I'll end up creating my own dance moves when I lost the steps. 

So, if u are around KL this Saturday and need to get loose a little and wanna play 'immature' for awhile, join the fun at KLCC.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163007803756722

And the best thing is no dancing involves at all! No need to be a dancing queen to join. U need to only FREEZE FOR 5 minutes :D Easy!

To give u guys some idea, here is how the freeze flash mob would look like.



Be there and see if u we could bump into each other :D




@travelleranatomy.blogspot.com

No comments: